Pulselive is a leading technology company specialising in sport. We’re proud digital partner to some of the world’s largest sport organisations, including:
- Premier League
- International Cricket Council (ICC)
- World Rugby
- Indian Premier League (IPL)
- Australian Football League (AFL)
- Barcelona Football Club
- Leicester City Football Club
This means we’re responsible for creating, developing and managing digital platforms, reaching millions of sports fans every day; whether that’s the official Rugby or Cricket World Cup website or the Premier League’s iOS and Android apps.
Why We’re Unique »
We operate at the intersection of digital, social media and broadcast, in an industry that’s rapidly evolving and converging through technology. We exist to create experiences that sports fans can’t live without.
It’s how we engage a global audience of passionate fans that gets us excited, in addition to the creative and technical challenges this presents. We’ve a team of highly talented and motivated creatives, developers, product managers and operators that work together to make this happen.
We have the added benefit of being a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation. This gives us a range of benefits, from financial security to staff discounts. We remain independently run and retaining a young, energetic start-up mentality is of great importance to us. Our team is currently ~80 strong, predominantly in the UK, with a couple of offices overseas.
As a Midweight UI Designer at Pulselive you will play a hands on role in the way in which some of the most followed clubs and organisations in world sport engage and inspire their millions of fans. You will play a key role in the delivery of visuals for multiple projects across our client base, factoring in both UI and UX considerations, across both web and native mobile platforms.
As a midweight designer you are expected to create visually stunning designs that are simple and intuitive to use. Often lead by the senior designer (although not always) you will continue a vision throughout the rest of the designs, ensuring consistency and quality throughout. You will be comfortable in talking through visuals, evolving ideas, and providing solutions that meet the requirements of the client and internal development teams.
You will demonstrate a positive attitude and a willingness to develop your own personal skills as a designer. You will seek to involve other members of the creative, product, and development teams into your own design process to ensure you design solutions that meet all necessary requirements
- Producing high quality visuals that demonstrate good UI and UX principles
- Work across numerous major clients and multiple projects, web and app
- Taking ownership of the visuals you are working on, ensuring each design meets requirements across internal teams, the client and, most importantly, the user
- Managing your own time and workloads
- Supporting across other projects where necessary
- Ensuring every piece of work meets Pulselive standards for visual and usability quality
- Presenting your designs and concepts both to internal teams and to clients when required
- A talented mid-weight creative, capable of delivering high quality, well thought through solutions
- A positive and open attitude to collaboration and input from other stakeholders
- A drive and determination to exceed expectations
- An excellent communicator, able to articulate their thoughts clearly and concisely
- An obsession for creating pixel perfect work, never accepting of ‘good enough’
- A methodical and well organised approach to design
- Good understanding of UX and the ability to design intuitive, interactive experiences
- Passion or good knowledge of sport
- Clear understanding of latest trends in digital design
- Excellent working knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin & InVision
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.